The Unknown Prisoner National Temple at Padua is a national monument and was planned in 1939 as a simple parish church. However, it was completed after World War II and officially dedicated to soldiers who died during the war. The imposing exterior is characterized by two square chapels. A great staircase leads to the three-entrance door of the church. The interior is simple and austere but the games of lights create by the contrast between the white walls and the red pavement is of great originality.
Viale dell’Internato Ignoto 24, Padova
Tel +39 049 8033041