Villa Serenella at Montemerlo
Cervarese Santa Croce
The complex, whose articulated conformation affected by continuous interventions succeeded over the centuries, is located at the southern foot of Montemrlo. The Villa Serenella is surrounded by a large romantic English park decorated with two towers, one of which used as a dovecote. In 1860 the owner, Giuseppe Cecchini Pacchierotti, had renovated the vila in neo-Gothic style, giving it the appearance of a medieval fortress. The villa is accessed through a climb marked by statues, columns, Gothic arches and balustrades; the interior mirror the regular tripartite with the hall that passes through and lateral compartments.