Villa Rana at Loreggia
In Loreggia, along the Road of the Saint that goes from Padua to Asolo and right next to the busy thoroughfare, is Villa Rana, today’s town hall. This was the home of the Da Mosto noble family built in the late sixteenth century. The smaller construction of the actual building and most certainly frescoed inside was enlarged and embellished in the nineteenth century by the last owner, Luigi Rana. The elegant facade facing the street has two rows of three arch loggias flanked by lightly stucco fan decorated windows completed by a gable. Its interior stucco decoration dates back to the nineteenth century, as the hall frescoes on the ground floor depicting twelve characters in costume made by Francesco Armano in 1854. The building frequently hosts art exhibitions.