Villa Priuli Fogazzaro Maruffa at Lovolo

Rovolon

Villa Priuli Fogazzaro Maruffa Lovolo

Villa Priuli Fogazzaro Maruffa is an elegant building of the end of the 1600s, with an interesting façade with an arc at the entrance and two rows of overlapping porticos. It is surrounded by a beautiful park and other rural buildings, one of which is the well-known “colombaia”. Annexed to the villa is the imaginative church dedicated to the Immaculate Conception, that hosts inside a precious marble altar with an antique and venerated image of the Madonna. In a document dated 1777, it is stated that religious ceremonies by the Benedictines took place here under the parish of Carbonara, sustained by the religious of Praglia

  Article added to favorites