Villa Callas at Montegrotto Terme

Montegrotto Terme

Villa Callas at Montegrotto Terme

Villa Meneghini, also known as Villa Callas, as GiovanBattista Meneghini, the owner in the mid 1900s, was also married to Maria Callas. The building in Caposeda dates back to 1559. Following careful restoration, it is now the headquarters of the International Atelier of the Plastic Arts, run by Master del Negro.

  Article added to favorites