Our Lady Pilgrim Sanctuary at Padua
The Our Lady Pilgrim Sanctuary at Padua was built as a result of the vow made in 1943 by Bishop Carlo Agostini, who begged God, through the intercession of Mary, to spare Padua from the bombings announced during the war. The devotion to the Pilgrim Madonna does not arise from a supernatural vision, therefore, but from the people’s faith. The faithful pray to the Madonna for spiritual and physical health, family harmony and reconciliation with God.
Via d’Acquapendente 60, Padova
Tel +39 049 685716