Monastery of San Salvaro at Urbana
The ancient Monastery of San Salvaro at Urbana is home to the Museum of Ancient Streets. This building, erected in the year 1000, was managed by Saint Augustine’s monks until 1408 and then by Camaldolese monks until 1690, when it was suppressed by Pope Alexander VIII.
Via Pozzotto 42, San Salvaro, Urbana (PD)
Tel +39 347 6238422
Fax +39 0429 809133