From 7 July 2008, Mantua has become Unesco cultural heritage. Town of the Po Valley, extended along the right bank of Mincio River. Rotonda di San Lorenzo has a Romanesque architecture, while several churches such as Santa Maria del Gradara and San Francesco and buildings such as Palazzo del Podestà and Palazzo della Ragione belong to the municipal period. Important buildings of the fifteenth century are the churches of San Sebastiano and S. Andrea and the house of Andrea Mantegna (perhaps drawn by the same master). In the sixteenth century Giulio Romano renewed the urban structure of the town and he was also the author of some repairs in Palazzo Ducale, Duomo and the implementation of Palazzo Te. Among the buildings of later centuries is worthy of mention the palace of the Accademia Virgiliana that incorporates the Teatro Scientifico Bibiena (1769).