A magnificent region to be discovered
- Abano Montegrotto
- Galzignano Battaglia Teolo
- Euganean Hills
- Padua Province
- Art Cities
- Villages and Walled Towns
- Venetian Villas
- Places of Faith
- Museums and Expositions
- Natural Areas
- Rivers and Lakes
- Food and Wine
Shoe Museum at Stra
Villa Foscarini Rossi Shoe Museum at Stra is located in a seventeenth century estate by the Brenta River.
Villa Foscarini Rossi at Stra
The 17th century Villa Foscarini Rossi is situated in the small town of Stra, alongside the Brenta Riviera, which runs from Venice to nearby Padua.
Treves Park at Padua
The monumental Treves de'Bonfili Park, the first park to be designed in Padua, is a significant work designed by Giuseppe Jappelli.
Villa Dolfin at Due Carrare
Villa Dolfin – Dal Martello, known as La Mincana, is a 16th century Venetian villa situated in Due Carrare, in the province of Padua.
Villa Valcorba Duse Masin at Stroppare
Villa Valcorba Duse Masin is a 19th-century Venetian Villa that has always been owned by the Duse Masin Counts.
Follow the Itineraries of Thermae Abano Montegrotto and the Euganean Hills through forests of oak and chestnut trees and dense Mediterranean vegetation.
Bottacin Museum at Padua
The exhibition is organized into two different parts: one concerning artworks, the other the numismatic section.
Tower of Malta Archaeological Museum at Cittadella
The Tower of Malta Archaeological Museum at Cittadella opened in the early 1990s after the discovery of archaeological findings dating to Bronze, Copper, Roman, Medieval and Modern Ages.
The spas in Abano and Montegrotto Terme have developed facilities for motor activity and a wide range of sports.
Villa Sceriman at Boccon
Unlike the majority of villas with double façades over the road and the garden (and perhaps due to the original layout of the site and its connecting roads).
Villa Callas at Montegrotto Terme
Villa Meneghini, also known as Villa Callas, as GiovanBattista Meneghini, the owner in the mid 1900s, was also married to Maria Callas.
Chain Tower at Padua
The Chain Tower (or Tower of Refuge), is an interesting nucleus surviving from the city walls of the Carraresi era.
Saint Prosdocimo and San Donato Cathedral at Cittadella
The Cathedral was built between 1774 and 1826 by three famous architects, one of whom, Domenico Cerato, also designed Prato della Valle in Padova.
Horse Riding in the Euganean Hills: breath-taking landscapes and a luxuriantnature make this region a splendid location to ride a horse.
Black Our Lady Oratory at Montegrotto Terme
The Church of Ss. Pietro and Eliseo is located in the center of old Montegrotto: was rebuilt during the 18th Century on pre-existing medieval foundations.
Duomo of Saint Peter at Montegrotto Terme
The imposing Duomo of Saint Peter at Montegrotto Terme (mid-1900) with its dome, constructed on a hill that overlooks the entire city and where there once stood a Roman edifice.
Le Fiorine Adventure Park at Teolo
If you are fond of more exciting vacations, the adventure parks existing in the wooded area of the Euganean Hills are the right solution indeed.
Termae of Galzignano Golf Club at Galzignano Terme
A park that becomes a golf course: that's what makes Termae of Galzignano Golf Club so unique, surrounded by Euganean Hills where absolute quiet is the soundtrack to every round.
Padua Golf Club at Valsanzibio
Established in 1962 in a valley surrounded by hills and historic Venetian villas, Padua Golf offers many Club activities.
Saint Eusebius Monastery at Valsanzibio
Built on the site of an old church that was the valley’s main parish church up until the late twelfth century, it was owned by the monks of Praglia.
Saint Mary Announced Monastery at Valsanzibio
Built in 1233 on the summit of Mount Orbieso, this modest community experienced changing fortunes.
Olivetan Monastery at Galzignano Terme
A will written in 1197 mentions a donation to the monks of Venda and documents the existence of a religious community near the summit of the highest hill.
Frassanelle Golf Club at Rovolon
The Frassanelle Golf Club is set in a seventeenth century farmhouse in sumptuous grounds designed in the mid 1800s to bring a touch of English charm to the Venetian countryside.
Saint Mary of the Assumption Curch at Arquà Petrarca
The church had been enlarged during centuries and so it presents frescos, dating back to the Scuola Veneta e Bizantina till the 15th century.
Vicars Lodge at Arquà Petrarca
In the 14th century, the Vicars Lodge at Arquà Petrarca was the place where the Breadwinners of the village and the Vicars met to discuss.
Unknown Prisoner National Temple at Padua
The Unknown Prisoner National Temple at Padua is a national monument and was planned in 1939 as a simple parish church.
Montecchia Golf Club at La Montecchia
The Montecchia Golf Club, Leading Golf Courses, boasts 27 holes and is located close to the old castle belonging to the noble Emo Capodilista family.
Church of Saint Martin at Ronchi del Volo
The Church of Saint Martin at Ronchi del Volo dates back to 1300 and features a bell tower that's baroque in style.
Oratory of Saint George at Padua
The architecture and decoration of the chapel are very similar to those of the Scrovegni Chapel by Giotto.
Monastery of San Salvaro at Urbana
The ancient Monastery of San Salvaro at Urbana is home to the Museum of Ancient Streets.
Oratory of Saint Roch at Padua
The Oratory of Saint Roch at Padua lies in one of the oldest area of Padua, that is the cemetery area in front of Santa Lucia's church.
Oratory of Saint Michael at Padua
The building that hosts the Oratory of Saint Michael at Padua is the result of the enlargement works of an old church dedicated to Saint Michael and the Saints Archangels.
Church of Saint Max at Borghetto
The small Church of Saint Max at Borghetto is a gem from the X century, and gives testimony of a much longer history.
Church of Saint Thomas Becket at Padua
Erected in the 17th century on pre-existent buildings, the church is one of Padua's baroque jewels, and has been managed by St Filippo Neri priests until 1890.
Walk of Saint Anthony
The Last Walk of Saint Anthony is a pilgrimage undertaken by pilgrims and devotees of the saint, very well-known even among the younger faithful.
Scrovegni Chapel at Padua
The Scrovegni Chapel at Padua, frescoed between 1303 and 1305 by Giotto, is one of the greatest masterpieces of western art in Italy and Europeo.
Cathedral of the Duomo at Padua
The Baptistery of the Cathedral of the Duomo at Padua was erected in the 12th century and was entirely frescoed by Giusto De’ Menabuoi on orders of Fina Buzzaccarini Da Carrara.
Basilica of Saint Anthony at Padua
The actual Basilica of Saint Anthony at Padua is largely the result of three different reconstructions, which took place over a period of about 70 years: 1238-1310.
Sanctuary of Saint Leopold Mandić at Padua
Father Leopoldo Mandic was born in Montenegro in 1866 and reached Padua in 1909, where he remained until 1942, the year of his death.
Saint Mary of the Carmine Basilica at Padua
It is a place of art and popular devotion, with its beautiful little Renaissance school entirely frescoed.
Our Lady Pilgrim Sanctuary at Padua
The Our Lady Pilgrim Sanctuary at Padua was built as a result of the vow made in 1943 by Bishop Carlo Agostini.
Sanctuary of the Vision at Camposampiero
The Sanctuary of the Vision at Camposampiero is so called because inside the church is kept the cell that hosted Antonio during his stay in Camposampiero in May and June 1231.
Walnut Tree Sanctuary at Camposampiero
The Walnut Tree Sanctuary at Camposampiero is a small but significant repository of art and devotion, erected in 1432...
Our Lady of Graces Sanctuary at Piove di Sacco
Our Lady of Graces Sanctuary at Piove di Sacco starting from 1484 in consideration of the constant occurrence of miracles.
Oratory of Saint Michael at Pozzoveggiani
The Oratory of Saint Michael is a clear example of the influences of the Frankish culture of Charlemagne’s epoch on the local styles, strongly marked by the Byzantine rule.
Sanctuary of Saint Mary of Tresto at Ospedaletto Euganeo
The sanctuary stands at the site of the miraculous apparition to Giovanni Zelo, who was instructed by the Madonna to plunge a knife into the earth and pull it out...
Oratory of the Holy Cross at Cervarese Santa Croce
The Oratory of the Holy Cross at Cervarese Santa Croce is the most ancient place of Christian cult in the territory of Cervarese.
Benedictine Court at Correzzola
A visit to the Benedictine Court at Correzzola is of utmost interest because it offers a close glance on life in the Veneto countryside.
Abbey of Saint Mary of Carceri at Carceri
As early as the 12th century the Abbey of Saint Mary of Carceri at Carceri was known as a hospice that welcomed the pilgrims who headed to Rome from northern Europe.
Obstetric Collection at Padua
A collection including female anatomical models made of coloured wax and clay, surgical instruments, and the didactic material used for the first obstetric laboratory he founded in Padua.
Collection of Models of Agricultural Machines and Tools at Legnaro
The Collection of Models of Agricultural Machines and Tools at Legnaro is part of the bequest left by the 'Regio Orto Agrario' of Padua.
Belzoni Historical Museum at Padua
The Belzoni Historical Museum at Padua is a museum-laboratory that holds more than 400 scientific tools mainly dated around the time of the foundation of 'G.B.Belzoni' school in 1869.
Museum of Cathedral at Cittadella
The Museum of Cathedral at Cittadella, founded in 1986 with the parish support, is the result of years of research and of the excellent work of valuable volunteers.
Museum of Force Association at Padua
The Museum of Italian Sailors Association at Padua holds an interesting small collection of seafaring items.
Museum of Saint Anthony at Padua
The Museum of Saint Anthony at Padua was created in 1895 on the occasion of the seventh centenary of St Anthony's death.
Unknown Prisoner National Museum at Padua
The Unknown Prisoner National Museum was established by the National Association of Former Interned to remember Italian soldiers imprisoned in Nazi concentration camps.
African Missionary Museum at Padua
The African Missionary Museum was established thanks to Capuchin friars who brought to Italy items of great artistic and ethnographical value as well as everyday life artefacts.
Museum of the Third Army at Padua
The Museum of the Third Army at Padua is housed in the 15th-century Palazzo Camerini, where cardinal Pietro Bembo lived.
Museum of San Pio X at Tombolo
The Museum of San Pio X at Tombolo was inaugurated on 19th December 1999, at the end of the century that had begun with the papacy of Pio X.
Umbro Apollonio Museum of Contemporary Art at San Martino di Lupari
The Umbro Apollonio Museum of Contemporary Art at San Martino di Lupari hosts the only Italian permanent exhibition on a specific artistic movement, the Constructivism.
Rural Culture Museum at Piove di Sacco
The rooms of the 'Casone di via Ramei' have been furnished with original tools and objects that well witness the local rural life and the economic organization of Padua rural areas.
Scodosia Ethnographic Museum at Casale di Scodosia
The Scodosia Ethnographic Museum at Casale di Scodosia hosts a collection of tools, objects and machines employed during the past decades and become obsolete.
Rural Society Museum at Carceri
The Rural Society Museum at Carceri offers a comprehensive overview of old rural customs and traditions.
Church of Saint Massimo Museum at Borghetto
The small country church is now open to the public both as holy site and as museum with findings ranging from the early Christian age to the 19th century.
Greek Roman Lapidary Museum at Piazzola sul Brenta
The Greek Roman Lapidary Museum at Piazzola sul Brenta is situated in the eastern colonnade of Villa Contarini and contains the remains of an ancient collection started by Antonio Nani.
Maap – Archaeological Environmental Museum of Padua Waters at Padua
The museum is set in the enchanting frame of the former Church of St Eufemia, in Padua, a building of great historical and architectural value.
Antonio Giacomelli Museum at Montagnana
The Antonio Giacomelli Museum at Montagnana, devoted to the memory of the local researcher Antonio Giacomelli, is located in San Zeno Castle.
Museum of the Roman Centuriation at Borgoricco
It collects items found in the municipal territory, situated in the North East area of Padua, where are still intact the traces of land division during Octavian Augustus period.
Risorgimento and Contemporary Age Museum at Padua
It covers one and a half centuries of national and Padua history: from the fall of the Repubblica Veneta in 1797 to the promulgation of the Italian constitution back in 1948.
Applied and Decorative Arts Museum at Padua
The Applied and Decorative Arts Museum hosts more then two thousand objects of applied and decorative arts which are part of the collections of Padua Medieval and Modern Art Museum.
Eremitani Museum of Medieval and Modern Art at Padua
The picture gallery counts about 3000 paintings, with works by Giorgione and Tiziano, drawing a comprehensive outline of Veneto painting between the 15th and 18th centuries.
Eremitani Archaeological Museum at Padua
The itinerary of the archaeological collection begins with findings from pre-Roman times, coming from necropolises in the area surrounding Padova...
Botanical Garden at Padua
The Botanical Garden at Padua is exceptional by virtue of its high scientific value in terms of experimentation, education and collection, and of its layout and architecture.
La Specola – Museum of the Astronomic Observatory at Padua
Padua Astronomic Observatory was founded by Senate decree of the Republic of Venice on 2nd May, 1761, and was located inside the high tower of Padua old castle.
Museum of the Diocese at Padua
The Museum of the Diocese at Padua is housed in the elegant rooms of Palazzo Vescovile (Bishop's Palace) and covers more then two thousand square metres.
Ethnographic Museum at Stanghella
The Ethnographic Museum, through seven rooms, examines and shows the influence of human settlements on the territory from prehistory to the coming of agricultural mechanization.
Museum of Disappeared Villages at Villa Estense
The Museum of Disappeared Villages at Villa Estense displays findings, documents and aerial photographs of hamlets located in the area south of Padua.
Villa Ca’ Conti at Granze
Villa Ca' Conti at Granze is an historical complex dating back to the 16th century.
Museum of the Roman Centuriation System at Granze
The Museum of the Roman Centuriation System at Granze explore the pattern the human presence created in this area starting from the lands centuriation in Roman times.
Museum of Ancient Streets at San Salvaro
The ancient monastery of San Salvaro is home to the Museum of Ancient Streets at San Salvaro.
Museum of Holocaust and Landscape at Vo’ Vecchio
The Place of Holocaust Remembrance, with the remains of the kitchens used by inmates and panels that describe the tragedy they experienced.
Franciscan Missionary Museum at Monselice
Since 1992, a wide hall of the Franciscan Missionary Museum displays items brought to Italy by missionaries and once spread around the various convents and monasteries in the Veneto area.
Carlo Scarpa Museum of Rarity at Monselice
Carlo Scarpa Museum collects sculptures, drawings, design objects, glass and other works signed in the thirties by the great Venetian architect and designer Carlo Scarpa.
Longobard Antiquarium at Monselice
The Longobard Antiquarium at Monselice, located in the library of Cini Castle, includes a longobard necropolis.
Pre-Cinema Museum Minici Zotti Collection at Padua
It represents a unique example among Italian museums, almost a "museum of wonders".
Museum of the River Bacchiglione at Cervarese Santa Croce
The Museum of the River Bacchiglione at Cervarese Santa Croce is divided into two sections: the archaeological section and the geomorphologic section.
Musme – Museum of the History of Medicine at Padua
The Musme, Museum of the History of Medicine at Padova, will illustrate the century-old history of medicine.
Orazio and Giulia Centanin Steam Machines Museum at Monselice
The museum collection contains mainly fixed or semi-fixed steam engines dated between the late 19th and the early 20th century.
Esapolis – Museum of Living Insects, Silkworms and Bees at Brusegana
2500 sq.m of fantastic exhibitions with hundeds of small living animals from the silkworms, the leafcutting ants, to the giant beetles and tropical fishes and anphibian.
Air and Space Museum at Terradura
The San Pelagio Castle hosts a complete exhibition dedicated to one of the greatest challenges of mankind: the quest to conquer the skies and space.
Carrara Castle at Padua
The Carrara Castle is one of the most important historical, architectural, artistic and military heritages of Padua.
Saint Zeno Castle at Montagnana
The Saint Zeno Castle is formed by the integration of several buildings: a passageway; a huge building with an internal courtyard and two angular towers.
Saint Martin of Vaneza Castle at Cervarese Santa Croce
The Saint Martin of Vaneza Castle is located along the bank of the Bacchiglione river that since ancient times has first represented an important strategic military defence.
San Pelagio Castle at Terradura
The San Pelagio Castle is also called Villa Zaborra after the Earls of Zaborra who have owned it since the 1700s.
Cini Castle at Monselice
The most famous monument of the walled city is also known by the name of Castello Cini, after the name of the last owner.
The Euganean Spas, with the two main centres of Abano and Montegrotto and the smaller ones of Galzignano, Battaglia and Monteortone di Teolo are famous for the mud and spa treatments.
Tiso Castle at Camposampiero
Tiso Castle at Camposampiero is the result of countless interventions of what the castle used to be of the feudal lineage of Camposampiero.
Villa Breda at Ponte di Brenta
The Villa Breda at Ponte di Brenta was bought by Vincenzo Stefano Breda, a trader from Padua, in 1859.
Villa Albrizzi at Este
Villa Albrizzi is a spectacular villa that dates back to 1666. Situated in a historic and picturesque town in the foothills of Veneto, not far from Venice, it has remained in the hands o…
Villa Priuli Fogazzaro Maruffa at Lovolo
Villa Priuli Fogazzaro Maruffa is an elegant building of the end of the 1600s, with an interesting façade with an arc at the entrance and two rows of overlapping porticos.
Villa Barbaro at Rovolon
Villa Barbaro, today completely rebuilt after a fire, apart from the oratory later added in 1757, is located in Via Ca’ Marchesa at Rovolon, on the provincial road that leads to Nanto.
Villa Rana at Loreggia
This was the home of the Da Mosto noble family built in the late sixteenth century.
Villa Querini at Camposampiero
Villa from the 1500s, today the home of the Federation of Municipalities of the Camposampiere area.
Villa Pacchierotti at Limena
Erected in the 17th century on the area of ancient stronghold, Villa Pacchierotti Trieste De Benedetti is characterized by a rather unusal facade with a pronao arranged in three tiers.
Villa Widmann Borletti at Bagnoli di Sopra
The year after, Bagnoli was bought by the rich Widmann family who thus were elevated to the ranks of Venetian nobles.
Villa Selvatico at Codiverno
Like any typical Venetian palazzo, the ground floor and piano nobile are both run through by a long passing hall with a wooden ceiling.
Villa Ruzzini at Villanova
A noble home in the old Roman town of Villanova was recorded back in the late 16th century.
Villa Da Ponte at Cadoneghe
Villa da Ponte (now Vergerio) within Cadoneghe takes its name from the Venetian noble family which already since 1600 possessed vast tenements.
Villa Valmarana at Saonara
On the southern borders of Saonara, on the lower Padua plain, the Cittadella Vigodarzere complex (now Villa Valmarana) stands.
Villa Baglioni at Massanzago
The land estates of the Venetian family Lombardo in Massanzago were extended in 1672, when Alvise Lombardo bought some adjacent land to build a larger residence.
Villa Nani Loredan at Sant’Urbano
Villa Nani Loredan was built in the late sixteenth century by the family Nani, since nell'Estimo of 1666 appears for three-quarters of Bernardo Nani for a quarter of Francesco Loredan.
Villa Pisani at Vescovana
Villa Pisani was erected in the first half of the 1500s, commissioned by Cardinal Francesco Pisani, Venetian patrician, bishop of Padova.
Villa Contarini Giovanelli Venier at Vo’ Vecchio
Villa Contarini Giovanelli Venier is set in the center of the borough of Vo’ Vecchio, the ancient municipal seat, that later became a hamlet of the municipality of Vo’ Euganeo.
Villa Grimani Valmarana at Noventa Padovana
The villa was recently renovated, which recovered part of the frescoes and the oldest foundation walls.
Villa Giovanelli at Noventa Padovana
The villa was perhaps designed by Antonio Gaspari, student of Baldassare Longhena, and was ordered by the brothers Giovanelli around the last quarter of the 17th century.
Villa Pisani at Montagnana
The Villa Pisani lies in the countryside of the Medieval village Montagnana, not far from the border between the provinces of Verona (50 km), Vicenza (40 km) and Padua (45 km).
Villa Miari De Cumani at Sant’Elena
The De Cumani family is recorded in SantElena way back in time and was closely tied to local history, where, back in 1300 a large residence stood.
Villa Vigna Contarena at Este
Back in the 16th century, the Contarini family owned various properties standing in an isolated position near to the centre of Este.
Villa Emo at Rivella
The sixteenth century Villa Emo, attributed to Vincenzo Scamozzi, stands at the foot of the Euganean Hills not far from Monselice.
Villa Mocenigo Randi at Gorgo
Work building the Villa Mocenigo Randi began in 1500, by the Mocenigo family on a flat area near to Padua, along the Cagnola canal.
Villa Ca’ Marcello at Levada
The area where Villa Ca' Marcello stands just outside Levada was known back in 1400 for the enormous woods and swamps around the Sile, Dese and Zero Rivers.
Villa Cornaro at Piombino Dese
This piece of architecture marks a quality leap of Palladio’s clients...
Villa Contarini at Piazzola sul Brenta
Villa Contarini stands on the ruins of an ancient castle built by the Dente family around the year 1000.
Villa Molin at Mandria
The site chosen by the Venetian Ambassador, Nicolò Molin at the end of the 18th century for his villa is just a short way from Padua, along the banks of the Battaglia Canal.
Valbona Castle at Lozzo Atestino
In the ultimate spurs of the Euganean Hills, at the foot of the western part of Monte di Lozzo, we find the little castle of Valbona.
Villa Emo Capodilista at La Montecchia
The origins of the 16th century villa that dominates the plain around Montecchia from the top of a hill and all its outbuildings are very old.
The train station "Terme Euganee Abano-Montegrotto" is located in Montegrotto Terme, and is connected with Padua and Venice through the Bologna-Venice line.
The bus that daily connects (in about 1 hour and 40 minutes) the towns of Abano and Montegrotto Terme with Venice Center (Piazzale Roma) and Venice Airport (Tessera).
The public transport in the city of Padua and in the area of Abano, Montegrotto and Torreglia.
Taxi service of Abano and Montegrotto Terme may be required in the Hotel's Reception and in a few minutes you will have it in front of the main entrance.
City Sightseeing Padua
This charming university city, the ancient “city of water” can now be discovered with City Sightseeing Padova.
from 1 January 2020 to 15 January 2021
Antiques and General Markets
Antiques and General Markets in Abano and Montegrotto Terme and the province of Padua.
The town of a wonderful circle of walls was founded in the year 1220 upon order of the Commune of Padua.
The two kilometres of medieval city walls broken up by 24 majestic hexagonal towers that stand 19 metres high: the pride of Montagnana, defensive outpost since antiquity.
Padua, the “città dotta” or “city of learning” of the Veneto Region, is a place famous for its hospitality, culture and entertainment.
The Saccisica is a flat, low-lying area between the city of Padua and the Lagoon of Venice.
Lying in the middle of the Po Valley, Ferrara still has the atmosphere of the past, which blends in harmoniously with the lively atmosphere of the present.
Site of the most ancient University in the western world, Bologna, in Emilia-Romagna, is a city with an intense cultural life and a rather intriguing historical heritage.
The Euganean Hills are near to Padua and offer the ideal starting point for numerous trips to visit all the areas in the Veneto Region.
Arquà owes its great fortune to the presence of Petrarch and the magnificence of the Carraresi.
Villages and Walled Towns
Castles, walled-up cities, fosses: the Euganean Hills offer a landscape still full of the mysterious charm of the ladies, the lords and the knights of the Middle Ages and Rinascimento.
Fortress of Monselice at Monselice
A mighty fortress that dominates the Colle della Rocca in Monselice.
Lake Tower at Montegrotto Terme
The suggestive ruins of this late medieval tower, which was once the fortified residence of the Dell’Arena family…
Montagnon Castle at Montegrotto Terme
Montagnon Castle, already documented in 1100, was built on an existing structure from the Roman period.
Catajo Castle at Battaglia Terme
The Catajo Castle was built between 1570 and 1573, at the foot of Montenuovo, at the behest of the leader of the Republic of Venice Pius Aeneas I degli Obizzi.
Lispida Castle at Monticelli
The quiet isolated hill site of Castello di Lispida, near to Monselice, used to belong to the St. Augustine monks back in 1150.
Castelletto at Torreglia
Ancient stronghold, symbol of the medieval fortification of the Euganean Hills.
Speronella Castle at Teolo
The medieval Speronella Castle, probably built in the XI century and now in ruins, stands on the hilltop of Rocca Pendice, in the municipality of Teolo.
The province of Padua gives us wonderful examples of medieval fortified structures, which arose in strategically raised positions to defend the surrounding area.
Villa Selvatico Treves at Abano Terme
Villa Selvatico Treves, built in the 16th century but completely renovated in the 19th century in line with the rules of architectural Eclecticism.
Villa Sette at Abano Terme
Villa Sette (late 17th century with some early 19th century modifications).
Villa Serenella at Montemerlo
The complex, whose articulated conformation affected by continuous interventions succeeded over the centuries, is located at the southern foot of Montemrlo.
Villa La Civrana at Galzignano Terme
Villa Civrana is a simple square building next to a little church. Inside it has a spiral staircase in the Palladian style and paintings of the 17th century.
Villa Erizzo at Abano Terme
Villa Erizzo, dating back to the late 18th century, is located in the Euganean Hills, a renowned spa area, just 15 km from the centre of Padua.
Villa Egizia at Battaglia Terme
The Villa Egizia, built during the seventeenth Century, belonged during the centuries to various families of the Venetian aristocracy.
Villa Da Rio Soranzo at Rovolon
The Villa da Rio Soranzo, today Schiavinato, is from the XVI century. It is a grand building located in a position with a beautiful view overlooking the northern part of the slope.
Villa Ottavia at Rovolon
A large imposing villa with an arcade on the first floor, with a loggia of six light columns from which five full scale arcs are formed.
Casa Strozzi at Arquà Petrarca
Casa Strozzi, which used to belong to the Florentine Strozzi family, is now an art gallery.
Villa Alessi at Arquà Petrarca
In the eighteenth century this was the summer holiday residence of the bishops of Padua (like Gregorio Barbarigo and Benedetto XIII).
Villa Rova at Arquà Petrarca
This fifteenth-century villa once belonged to the Pisani family and resembles the architectural style of Villa Pisani in Strà.
Villa Tolomei at Torreglia
Villa Tolomei is set on the top of hill Mirabello, a hummock halfway between the center of Torreglia and the hamlet of Luvigliano.
Villa Pollini at Luvigliano
Villa Pollini si trova nel borgo di Luvigliano, frazione di Torreglia, e prende il nome dal suo primo illustre proprietario, il pianista Cesare Pollini (1858-1912).
Villa Papafava at Frassanelle
The Villa is located in an ancient place which has, since the 13° century, belonged to the Counts Papafava Antonini dei Carraresi, descendents of the illustrious family of Da Carrara.
Villa Gussoni Verson at Torreglia
Also known as the “Tauriliano”, it embodies the place of inspiration for the famous man of letters Giuseppe Barbieri.
Villa Beatrice d’Este at Baone
Villa Beatrice d'Este stands on Mount Gemola, in the heart of the Euganean hills, on the remains of an ancient Benedictine monastery.
Villa Duodo at Monselice
Villa Duodo stands halfway up Rocca di Monselice hill, where the old Castle of St. George used to stand, one of the lower defences in the fortification system of the fortress.
Villa dei Vescovi at Luvigliano
Harmoniously incorporated into a hilly setting, it stands as a perfect union between Renaissance elegance and Roman classicism.
Villa Barbarigo at Valsanzibio
“The small Versailles”, “The Pearl of the Euganee Hills” The Monumental Garden of Valsanzibio–Villa Barbarigo Pizzoni Ardemani.
Casa del Petrarca at Arquà Petrarca
Petrarca's House, where the famous poet Francesco Petrarca lived.
Villa Foscolo at Abano Terme
Villa Foscolo (also known as the “Cittadella Vigodarzere”), at Feriole, known to have hosted Ugo Foscolo when he was writing “The last letters of Jacopo Ortis” (1796).
Villa Bembiana at Abano Terme
The villa was home to the poet, historian and philologist Pietro Bembo (15th – 16th century).
Villa Mocenigo Mainardi at Abano Terme
Villa Mocenigo Mainardi: this complex, where Giacomo Casanova also resided in 1779, includes a small oratory facing over the road.
Villa Trevisan Savioli at Abano Terme
Villa Trevisan Savioli at Abano Terme, built in the 17th century and extended in the following centuries, houses the extraordinary Amleto e Donato Sartori International Mask Museum.
Villa Rigoni Savioli at Abano Terme
Villa Rigoni Savioli (ex Malipiero) is a beautiful Palladian villa built in the 16th century.
Villa Bassi Rathgeb at Abano Terme
Villa Bassi Rathgeb, built in the 16th century and restored in the 1700s, belonged to the noble family Dondi dell’Orologio.
Church of the Holy Heart Sacro at Abano Terme
The Church of the Holy Heart Sacro at Abano Terme, with its modern architectural design, is one of the most important churches in the town.
Duomo of Saint Lawrence at Abano Terme
The Duomo of Saint Lawrence at Abano Terme is the main religious building in the town centre.
Church of Saint Justine at Monselice
The ancient church of Santa Giustina was dedicated to the Paduan proto-martyr and represents one of the most valuable and rich in history places of worship in Monselice.
Church of Saint Martin at Luvigliano
The heart of the lovely village of Luvigliano, today hamlet of Torreglia, houses the parish church of Saint Martin.
Church of Saint Sabino at Torreglia
Representing the symbol of the core of Torreglia Alta, the upper town, the church of Saint Sabino is the ancient parish church.
Shrine of Our Lady at Torreglia
The Shrine of Our Lady at Torreglia, we can admire today in the namesake square, bears its own tiny and engaging story.
Oratory of Saint Anthony the Abbot at Teolo
The church, located on Mount della Madonna in Teolo, was built on the ruins of an ancient monastery dedicated to St. Anthony the Abbot.
Sanctuary of Monte della Madonna at Teolo
The Marian sanctuary stands on the peak of Monte della Madonna, at an altitude of 526 meters, the second highest of the Colli Euganei.
Our Lady of Health Sanctuary at Abano Terme
This Marian sanctuary was built in the Colli Euganei district following the apparition of the Madonna to Pietro Falco, a soldier who was sent to convalesce in Monteortone.
Sanctuary of the Seven Churches at Monselice
It is the Jubilee Shrine of the Seven Churches, consisting of six chapels that follow one another along the road that ascends to the square in front of Villa Duodo...
Hermitage of Monte Rua at Torreglia
A typical Camaldolese Hermitage founded in 1530 on Mount Rua, it consists in a small church surrounded by 14 cells designed as small houses.
Saint Daniel Monastery at Abano Terme
Built by the lords of Montagnone between 1076 and 1078 in honor of Saint Daniele, the monastery was entrusted to the Benedictines until 1461...
Places of Faith
The county of Padua is rich in sacred places, that served as places of faith, culture and research for centuries. Among these, special fascination is exerted by monasteries and hermitage.
Venetian Herbarium Museum of Monte Ceva at Battaglia Terme
This herbarium has been the commissioned subject of study and categorization by the Geobotanical Institute of Padova University.
Casa Marina at Galzignano Terme
Laboratory for Naturalist Education and Learning Library of the Park.
Naturalistic Museum of Euganean Hills at Baone
The naturalistic collection of the province museum where aspects of vegetation and fauna of Euganean Hills and the surrounding area are well illustrated.
Dino Formaggio Contemporary Art Museum at Teolo
The museum holdings include paintings and sculpture collections dated from the end of the 19th century up to today.
Museum of River Navigation at Battaglia Terme
The first museum dedicated to the major activities of the “barcari”, the boatmen.
Geopaleontological Museum of Cava Bomba at Cinto Euganeo
In 1987, following the discovery the discovery of an important deposit of fish fossils in the quarry, it became paleontology museum.
Primo Guido Omesti Permanent Exhibition of Fossils Minerals and Rocks at Montegrotto Terme
It is a reference point for lovers and students of mineralogy and palaeontology.
Butterfly Arc – House of Butterflies at Montegrotto Terme
The Butterfly Arc or House of Butterflies hosts multi-coloured living specimens from all continents.
Amleto and Donato Sartori International Mask Museum at Abano Terme
The only one of its kind in the world, housing the prestigious works of Amleto Sartori and his son Donato, internationally renowned artists...
Archaeological Site of Monte Vendevolo at Valnogaredo
Archaeological Site of Monte Vendevolo at Valnogaredo: Buso della Casara, the most important work of water supply created by the Romans.
Archaeological Site of Colle Montirone at Abano Terme
This small hill, once rich in naturally flowing spa springs, was particularly dear to the ancient Patavini, who in Roman times surrounded it with villas and spa stations.
Archaeological Site of Via Neroniana at Montegrotto Terme
The ruins of a luxurious Roman Villa at Via Neroniana in Montegrotto Terme.
Archaeological Site of Hotel Neroniane at Montegrotto Terme
The ruins of a Roman bath complex underneath the Terme Neroniane Hotel.
Archaeological Site of Via degli Scavi at Montegrotto Terme
The ruins of the wide bath complex at Montegrotto Terme.
Archaeological Site of Lago della Costa at Arquà Petrarca
Pile-dwelling village at the Lagetto della Costa.
Archaeological Site of Le Contarine Place at Arquà Petrarca
Archaeological Site of Le Contarine Place at Arquà Petrarca: traces of a village and fragments of objects of the II millennium B.C..
Archaeological Site of Monte Orbieso at Galzignano Terme
Mount Orbieso was the site of human settlements both between the XIV and XII centuries B.C. (Recent Bronze Age) and between the VIII and VII century B.C. (Iron Age).
Archaeological Site of Monte delle Valli at Galzignano Terme
Settlements in the Terralunga and Fosson fields.
Archaeological Site of Via Catajo at Montegrotto Terme
The ruins of a private country mansion at Turri.
Archaeological Site of Via San Mauro at Montegrotto Terme
The ruins of a luxurious Roman Villa at Via San Mauro in Montegrotto Terme.
Archaeological Site of Colle Monteortone at Abano Terme
The ruins of a sacred place were located not far from Colle Monteortone; the site was active in roman age and was probably bound to thermal waters.
Archaeological Site of Hotel Preistoriche at Montegrotto Terme
Sacred place of Aponus between Monte Castello and Colle San Pietro Montagnon.
Archaeological Site of Fonteghe Place at Arquà Petrarca
During the excavation of a bog in the “Fonteghe” area of Arquà Petrarca, some artifacts possibly related to a settlement dating to the VI – III century B.C. (Iron Age) emerged.
Archaeological Site of La Palazzina Place at Arquà Petrarca
The necropolis offers important elements for the reconstruction of the historical processes that affected the central Veneto at the turn of the Roman age.
Archaeological Site of Kursaal at Abano Terme
Several fragments of ceramic vessels emerged during the works for the construction of the "Kursaal".
Archaeological Site of Lastra Place at Montegrotto Terme
The area where nowadays the Hotels Vulcania and Bagno Romano stand, owes its name – “Lastra” – to the continuous emerging of ancient marble slabs during the 18th century.
Archaeological Site of Colle di Berta at Montegrotto Terme
The remains of a large settlement, in use between the seventeenth and twelfth centuries B.C. (Middle and Late Bronze Age) are located at the southern slopes of Monte Castello.
The origins of the local cuisine are strictly linked to its peasant culture and the a good glass of wine of the Euganean Hills are a fitting companion for such inviting dishes.
The Euganean circuit offers 4 international golf courses which allow to play on 150 greens located a few kilometres from each other.